- Through the generosity of the M.J. MURDOCK CHARITABLE TRUST a limited number of scholarships are available for qualified teachers from the following states: ALASKA . IDAHO . MONTANA . OREGON . WASHINGTON.
- The LYNDE and HARRY BRADLEY FOUNDATION is sponsoring 30 scholarships for WISCONSIN secondary school teachers to attend Freedoms Foundation programs.
- Financial assistance and scholarships are available from all 50 states on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please contact the Freedoms Foundation's Education Office at (610) 933-8825 ext. 292 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Teachers who receive scholarships are required to provide a $150 refundable deposit to hold their registration. Refunds are awarded after the program is completed.
Teachers in the field.
- Tuition is $1,400 per person, per program. $700 is due upon acceptance with the balance due at the beginning of the program.
- Tution covers accomodations, admissions, tour transportation, instruction, and one graduate credit hour.
- Hotels typically offer breakfast and participants would be responsible for all other meals.
- The program begins on July 15, 2017 in Charolette, NC (Charlotte Douglas International Airport - CLT) and departs from Washignton, D.C. (Dulles International Airport - IAD) on July 21, 2017. Participants are responsible for arranging their transportation to the apporpriate site at the appropriate time.
American Revolution South
July 15-21, 2017
Academic Director: Mr. Ashley "Arch" Hunter, M.A.
Charlotte, NC to Washington, DC
Our traveling workshop features studies and tours involving the American Revolution in the South. By using physical history Freedoms Foundation provides teachers with a content rich, interactive and collaborative learning experince that they can take back to their classrooms:
- Each program includes one graduate credit hour, which is granted by Immaculata University in Pennsylvania. Enrolled students, who wish to earn three credits must pay $150 for each additional credit at the begining of the program.
For more information, contact our Education Department, (610) 933-8825 ext. 292 or email@example.com.