Teaching American History and the Medal of Honor Legacy
Freedoms Foundation's Campus
July 21 - 26, 2013
Academic Director: TBA
This workshop features Field studies and tours of:
- Study modern American international conflicts including World War II, Korea, Vietnam, Somalia, Iraq, and Afghanistan with recognized experts.
- Meet and interact with Medal of Honor recipients and discover their stories of valor and heroism in the face of mortal danger.
- Explore the character traits exemplified by MOH recipients--courage, sacrifice, commitment, integrity, patriotism, and citizenship--and develop classroom curricula that connects students to our shared American past and prepares them for a future as engaged responsible citizens.
- Visit Independence Hall, Liberty Bell, Declaration House, the National Museum of American Jewish History, and the Medal of Honor Grove and more.
For more information, contact our Education Department
(610) 933-8825 ext. 292 or email@example.com
Online Teacher Application