A More Perfect Union
CEO David Harmer reflects on America’s founding ideals and their contemporary relevance.
An attorney by training and teacher by temperament, he has litigated, published, and spoken in defense of personal and economic freedoms recognized by the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. He and his wife, Elayne, have four children.
Read the Latest Issue: President Lincoln’s Thanksgiving Invitation
By David Harmer “The year that is drawing towards its close, has been filled with the blessings of fruitful fields and healthful skies.” The year was 1863. “To these bounties, which are so constantly enjoyed that we are prone to forget the source from which they come, others have been added . . .” It…
- Read More >>: National Civics Day Celebrates The Federalist Papers
- Read More >>: Eisenhower’s Legacy
- Read More >>: Constitution Day
- Read More >>: Okay to love your country?
- Read More >>: Ike on the Air
- Read More >>: Juneteenth and Valley Forge
- Read More >>: The Loved Ones Left Behind
- Read More >>: Don’t know much about history…
- Read More >>: The Shot Heard Round the World
- Read More >>: Civic Learning Week