A More Perfect Union
CEO David Harmer reflects on America’s founding ideals and their contemporary relevance.
An attorney by training and teacher by temperament, he has litigated, published, and spoken in defense of personal and economic freedoms recognized by the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. He and his wife, Elayne, have four children.
Read the Latest Issue: Constitution Day
By David Harmer We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.…
- Read More >>: Okay to love your country?
- Read More >>: Ike on the Air
- Read More >>: Juneteenth and Valley Forge
- Read More >>: The Loved Ones Left Behind
- Read More >>: Don’t know much about history…
- Read More >>: The Shot Heard Round the World
- Read More >>: Civic Learning Week
- Read More >>: Washington’s Birthday
- Read More >>: Black History Month: Slavery and the Founding
- Read More >>: Conviction, Compromise, and Congress