A More Perfect Union
CEO David Harmer reflects on America’s founding ideals and their contemporary relevance.
An attorney by training and teacher by temperament, he has litigated, published, and spoken in defense of personal and economic freedoms recognized by the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. He and his wife, Elayne, have four children.
- Read More >>: Washington’s Birthday
- Read More >>: Black History Month: Slavery and the Founding
- Read More >>: Conviction, Compromise, and Congress
- Read More >>: Prayer at Valley Forge
- Read More >>: Happy birthday, Bill of Rights!
- Read More >>: The Great Task Remaining Before Us
- Read More >>: Freedoms Foundation’s Founding Father
- Read More >>: Frederick Douglass on Slavery and the Constitution
- Read More >>: Is the Electoral College Anti-Democratic?
- Read More >>: A New Nation, Conceived in . . . Slavery?