STATEMENT FROM FREEDOMS FOUNDATION AT VALLEY FORGE
Policies Regarding COVID Protocols
March 5, 2021
Freedoms Foundation at Valley Forge is committed to maintaining a safe and engaged campus with regard to all visitors and attendees. We will adhere to whatever protocols are required by federal, state, and county agencies. As a result we will revise our protocols as per any changes in the guidelines.
Freedoms Foundation at Valley Forge will adhere to the following protocols:
- Social distancing will be maintained in accordance with educational cohort. We will always adhere to 6 feet of social distancing whenever possible. The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania currently permits elementary and middle school age children to maintain a minimum of 3 feet, while high school students and anyone older is expected to maintain 6 feet of social distancing.
- Masks are required at all times except while eating. If needed attendees and visitors will be served rather than going through a buffet type line.
- When possible we will maintain single occupancies of all dormitory rooms. If we are required to have more than one individual in a room, we will as a practice house students/teachers from the same chapter/organization/institution together to help limit opportunities of spread.
- During meals in our dining hall a maximum of four individuals per table will be permitted, and the distance between tables will adhere to social distancing standards that are appropriate for the age of the student or teacher group engaged in the program.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout campus.
- We encourage frequent washing of hands and other basic hygiene practices.
- Besides the standard HVAC hourly air exchanges, we will also be setting the fans in our systems to run constantly to further encourage air flow and exchange.
- Attendees are required to have a PCR test confirming that they are negative for COVID no more than 36 hours prior to their flight/train/driving to Freedoms Foundation at Valley Forge. If a PCR test is required for the return flight, we are presently in the process of coordinating with local county and health officials to address that possible need.
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Dr. Gene Halus at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-933-8825 x242