- Programs are tuition-free thanks to generous donations from our sponsors.
- On-campus scholarships are valued at $1,400 per teacher.
- Traveling workshop program scholarships are valued at $1,550 per teacher.
- Travel stipends also are available to eligible teachers.
- Tuition covers accommodations, on-campus meals, admissions, instruction, tour transportation, airport shuttle (if applicable).
- Teachers who receive scholarships are expected to make a $150 refundable deposit to hold their registration. Refunds are awarded after the program has been successfully completed.
- Graduate credit hours (1 or 3) are available at a discounted rate through La Salle University in Pennsylvania. Enrolled students pay $150 for one credit and $450 for three credits. Interested teachers enroll for the credits on the first day of the program. Teachers are NOT required to take the courses for graduate credit.
For more information, contact our Education Department at (610) 933-8825 ext. 230 or email@example.com
Freedoms Foundation reserves the right to vary program content, accrediting institutions or sites as necessary, or cancel any course with 30 days advance notice.