- Scholarships are available for nearly every teacher accepted into the programs thanks to generous donations from our sponsors.
- On-campus scholarships are valued at $1,400 per teacher.
- Traveling workshop program scholarships are valued at $1,550 per teacher.
- Travel stipends also are available to eligible teachers.
- Tuition covers on-campus accommodations and on-campus meals, hotel accommodations (2 per room), complimentary hotel breakfast, admissions, instruction, tour transportation, airport shuttle (from Philadelphia International Airport on arrival and to Pittsburgh International Airport for departure) and one graduate credit (see Accreditation).
- Teachers who receive scholarships are expected to make a $150 refundable deposit to hold their registration. Refunds are awarded after the program has been successfully completed.
- Each program includes one graduate credit hour, which is granted by La Salle University in Pennsylvania. Enrolled students who wish to earn another two credits (3 total credits) must pay $150 for each additional credit at the beginning of the program.
For more information, contact our Education Department at (610) 933-8825 ext. 230 or email@example.com
Freedoms Foundation reserves the right to vary program content, accrediting institutions or sites as necessary, or cancel any course with 30 days advance notice.