- Scholarships are available for nearly every teacher accepted into the programs thanks to generous donations from our sponsors.
- On-campus scholarships are valued at $1,400 per teacher.
- Traveling workshop program scholarships are valued at $1,550 per teacher.
- Travel stipends also are available to eligible teachers.
- Tuition covers hotel accommodations (2 per room), daily meals (breakfast and lunch only), instruction, and one graduate credit (see Accreditation).
- Teachers who receive scholarships are expected to make a $150 refundable deposit to hold their registration. Refunds are awarded after the program has been successfully completed.
- Each program includes one graduate credit hour, which is granted by La Salle University in Pennsylvania. Enrolled students who wish to earn another two credits (3 total credits) must pay $150 for each additional credit at the beginning of the program.
For more information, contact our Education Department at (610) 933-8825 ext. 230 or email@example.com
Freedoms Foundation reserves the right to vary program content, accrediting institutions or sites as necessary, or cancel any course with 30 days advance notice.