- Scholarships are available for any applying teacher thanks to the Congressional Medal of Honor Foundation and other sponsors. We also have scholarships available to specific geographic areas. Teachers from Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington have an opportunity to receive a scholarship from the M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust, while the Lynne and Harry Bradley Foundation specifically sponsors teachers from Wisconsin.
- Scholarships for our on-campus programs are valued at $1,400 per teacher, while our traveling workshop programs are valued at $1,550 per teacher.
- Financial assistance and scholarships are available for teachers from all 50 states on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Tuition covers accommodations, admissions, tour transportation, instruction and one graduate credit. Onsite meals are included.
- Teachers who receive scholarships are expected to make a $150 refundable deposit to hold their registration. Refunds are awarded after the program is completed.
- Each program includes one graduate credit hour, which is granted by La Salle University in Pennsylvania. Enrolled students, who wish to earn another two credits must pay $150 for each additional credit at the beginning of the program.
For more information, contact our Education Department at (610) 933-8825 ext. 292 or email@example.com.
Freedoms Foundation reserves the right to vary program content, accrediting institutions or sites as necessary; or cancel any course within 30 days of advance notice.